Executive director: Mehdi Soheil Farid
Mehdi started his first venture while he was only 10 years old. There is much to say about Mehdi, he is a professional photographer and most importantly member of Iranian red crescent society, plus he has dedicated his life on different activities and taking part courses such as Mountain medicine, rescue operation, paragliding, advanced rock climbing and other activities of the same nature, as the matter of fact his courage and effort really generates the gravity.
Mehdi is mostly known for his eco and humanitarian activities as he participates in rescue missions in places that facing misfortunes and natural disasters. However, there is no going around the fact that Mehdi is one of most trusted and experienced ones when it comes to adventure.
Memberships and expertise:
- Member of International Federation of Mountaineering (UIAA)
- Full Member of Board of Directors of UIAA ACCESS
- Founder of Nature Friends Austria International Branch – Iran
- Head of Access Division of Iran Federation of Mountaineering and Sports Climbing (IMSCF)
- Head of Alborz Province Climbing Committee 2009-2014
- Instructor and Coach of Ice Climbing in Iran
- Instructor of Iran Climbing National Team
- Instructor of Map reading and working with Compass from IMSCF
- Instructor of Mountain Rescue from Iran Red Crescent Society
- Secretary of the Ski Climbing Committee of IMSCF from 2013 and 2014
- Issuing of Sport Certificate of IMSCF from 2007 to 2009.
- Judge and Designer of the Sky Running Tournaments
- Official Mountain Guide authorized by IMSCF and Iran Cultural and Tourism Organization
- Official Ecotourism Guide authorized by IMSCF and Iran Cultural and Tourism Organization
- Dive Master of CMAS
- Technical Diver of TDI
- Supervisor of various diving programs in Iran
- Supervisor of various Incoming teams from different countries (more than 50 countries)
- Supervisor of various nature programs and climbing programs in Iran in different seasons
- Participation in various international and National ACCESS Commission Meetings.
- Participation in different international climbing programs (Europe, Asia, Africa, America)
- Advance Paragliding Expert